Gap Pad 1500S30 is a highly compliant material that is ideal for fragile component leads.
Gap Pad VO
Features and Benefits
- Thermal conductivity: 0.8 W/m-K
- Enhanced puncture, shear, and tear resistance
- Easy material handling
- Electrically isolating
Gap Pad VO is a cost effective thermally conductive interface. The material is a filled thermally conductive polymer supplied on a rubber coated fiberglass carrier allowing for easy material handling. The conformable nature of Gap Pad VO allows the pad to fill in air gaps between PC boards and heat sinks or a metal chassis.
Note: Resultant thickness is defined as the final gap thickness of the application.
Typical Applications Include
- Computer and peripherals
- Power conversion
- Between heat-generating semiconductors and a heat sink
- Area where heat needs to be transferred to a frame, chassis, or other type of heat spreader
- Between heat-generating magnetic components and a heat sink